Back To Work

So I went back to work on Sunday, which was a great day to come back. I had a pretty easy load of patients who had no complaints all day long. Of course going back to work means even less sleep for me. We hosted the boxing match on Saturday and I didn’t actually go to sleep until about 2am. Got up at 515am. I didn’t get home until about 1030PM. I took a drunken catnap and had to stay with the baby. I’ve been doing that for the past two days and then I’m back to work tomorrow. I was oly gone for seven weeks, but all the piled up gossip awaiting me made it seem like I was gone for a year. There were not as many changes with the work flow as I anticipated though.

My drunken catnap was due to a long overdue night out with some of my co-workers. They’ve been wanting to take me out for the longest time and we finally went. I chose Cesar’s because it’s close to work and I love margaritas. Anyway, I just had ONE margarita and we got a free round of tequilla shots at the end of the night. I was buzzing, but totally fine. I felt fine to drive home until I started driving home and the liqs were kicking in. I felt the car being a little more swirvy as usual. It was so hard concentrating on the drive home, but thank goodness I made it home in one piece. Soon as I got home, I went to bed and knocked out. (Goodness I typed *home* a million times in this paragraph.)

I am definitely lightweight proven by that night. I need to start practicing again, if you know what I mean.

Oh and I finally had the chance to organize and upload my pictures onto my Flickr account, so check it out!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s